Monday, July 2, 2012

Back in May...

...Dillon and I went to New York City. Since, "Hyrum Mommy" (he now calls her "Aunt Emma") and "Hyrum Daddy" were in Spain, I decided to have a little fun with the boys' wardrobes.

Hanging out on Friday the 4th:


At the playground on Saturday the 5th:






Getting ready for church on Sunday the 6th:


Watching Sesame Street and getting ready for a walk on Monday the 7th:


Watching Sesame Street on Tuesday the 8th:


The fat lip that came with a broken kindle. Wait, that sounds like I caused the fat lip in reaction to the broken Kindle.  Dillon and the Kindle fell off the bed together.  I think this is our fattest lip so far:

After our visit to New York City, we went to Columbus, OH, to visit Nonna, Poppa, Aunt Meara, Uncle Lucien, and their dog and cats. But, we don't have any pictures because I am lazy and my cell phone camera was broken.

4 comments:

CINDI said...

Thank you! Thank you! They both look like they had fun.

Laus said...

I have been waiting to see a post from you. You didn't disappoint! What a fun time. And you know some might be opposed to dressing kids alike but I figure if one gets lost or you're trying to keep track of multiple kids it's easier to say he's dressed just like this one/ to look for the same colors :)

Mavelous said...

You have the best pictures in your posts!

Love the twinner outfits.

Love Dillon combing Hyrum's hair.

Dillon is such a handsome little guy, I love all of these pictures!!

Love you D!

Tori said...

Cute pics! I need to see Dillon, like now! He always makes me smile, as do you. You have to see the pics of him on my blog by the way. Glad NYC was fun!