Sunday, March 24, 2013

Welcome, Spring.

I read Dillon a library book before his nap this afternoon. It is called "Happy Easter!" It starts like this...


 Dillon knows Easter is next week.  But, I think the book has him confused.  After all, this is the view out his bedroom window.


And another thing. For all of you that think Dillon is a big kid because Mark is a big guy, and for all of you that think Dillon is a "mini-Mark," I give you...

Indeed, I was even fatter. He is definitely my son.

5 comments:

Amy said...

You look just like your mom!

Laus said...

Okay why did I never know this before!!!??? You were an adorable little girl, and now, yes, I can absolutely see more of you in Dillon. Thanks for sharing! Love and miss you friend!

Laurel said...

You need to find a shrimpy looking photo of young Mark to make this post even better. It could even be a photo of "Mark" if actual Mark wasn't sufficiently shrimpy looking:)

mav said...

Careen!! That picture is amazing! You're him with hair... or he's you without hair... I don't know how to say it. That is such a good picture, the resemblance is incontestable!

You are both pretty darn cute toddlers too. Toddlers are meant to have cheeks!

JustnAsh said...

I forgot what a cute, chubby little toddler you were! How adorable!!! Love the pictures. Brings back some memories for sure...