Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We're famousish!!

...or maybe just pretty. But pretty is something, yes? Check out our wedding photographer's website: www.jrgeoffrion.com

You will see us in the intro, and then, on his main page, we are the main image. Also, if you scroll over "Information"-"Contact Form" you will see us again. Really, though, the American Gothic idea was a stroke of genius which, since JR is a genius, is unsurprising. Go there (www.jrgeoffrion.com) and you will see.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessie Evans said...

Beautiful! I love love love everything about this picture. Also, I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card.

Hurts in a good way said...

Fun pictures. We miss you guys.

laradouglasphotography.blogspot.com said...

HI! I hope you remember me, Lara Nicklin, related to the Fraziers, EFY....B and B after we got married. Anyway I know we havent been in touch, but I have thought of you often over the years. I love this picture by the way! Well congrats on the marriage and you look so pretty and happy! Stay in touch! It would be so fun to see eachother again one day!