Saturday, January 8, 2011

Colorado Christmas

We had lots of fun during our Colorado Christmas. We were all a bit sleep deprived, but we partied right through it.


We went to church.



We played with cousins.




(Dillon is pictured here with his particularly good looking cousin. As you can probably tell from the photo, he has come to terms with the fact that, since she has no older brothers, he's got his work cut out for him.)


We took a four generation picture for Dillon.


We had story time with Grandma.


We got up EARLY on Christmas to open presents.


"Do I have wrapping paper on my head?"


"Nevermind. It doesn't matter. Can I PLEASE take a nap?"


After a nap, Dillon cheered up enough to open some more presents and watch the excitement from his perch on Daddy's knee.




We got so many fun new toys and are grateful for each thoughtful gift. But, at the end of the day, what good are toys without someone to share them with?



"Don't you love my moose jammies?"

4 comments:

Laus said...

Awww! Wbat good times and cute pictures of Dillon...I'd comment more but Ava is insisting on attention...

Amy and Spencer said...

Adorable pics Careen! Glad you had a fun time in Colorado. I need to update you on everything!

CINDI said...

Dillon - I love your moose jammies!
Aunt Cindi

Mavelous said...

Best. Post. EVER!

I love the picture of protective-older-bro Dillon with Elena!

This is an awesome chronicle of the week.

You rock! :)

Miss you and your boy.