Sunday, October 28, 2012

16 October 2010


I sat down to post pictures from last night's Trunk-or-treat. But, I found this. I haven't seen it since I took it on October 16, 2010. (Happy Birthday, Aunt Laurel.) It was hidden on an old card, in an old camera. I stumbled across it just now and my heart melted. I am the luckiest Mommy in the world. That boy is the most perfect thing I have ever done. He was the sweetest baby, 2.5 months old in this picture, but he has grown into such a noble little person. He is kind, he is happy, he is considerate, he is smart, he is loving, and he is mine. God showed me great mercy when he sent that child to my arms. I love him more than life. I can't even breathe, I love him so much.

When I am sad, he puts those little hands on my cheeks and says, "Hold Mommy face. Kiss." Seriously, mmm.

1 comment:

JustnAsh said...

I am crying reading this post. So beautiful and exactly how I feel about my two boys. Thanks for putting it into words...