Monday, November 5, 2012

Grant's Farm

Last Friday, Dillon and I met up with our playgroup friends at Grant's Farm.  Dillon had a blast.  He got to go on a long train ride, hug the goats, feed a llama, and observe an elephant's potty time.  Here we are waiting for our train. We came straight from the gym.  That's why I have yucky running hair.



Dillon hugs everything.  When I pick him up at the gym, he hugs all of the toys bye-bye.


"Hey, man, you want to share my goat?"



No comment.


Dillon didn't actually feed the goats.  He just found empty bottles on the ground and teased the goats.  They didn't seem to mind.



Ah, love is in the air.


The elephant was feeling particularly playful.  Dillon was mesmerized by him.



"Hi, camel!"


Dillon's favorite part of the day was when the camel tried to bite off my hand.  He laughed hysterically, to the great enjoyment of the strangers who also watched the camel try to bite off my hand.  He doesn't even look a little bit sorry.  The camel, that is.


Dillon entertained everyone with his gymnastics moves while we waited for the train back.  Actually, I'm pretty sure I was the only one entertained.  But, that's ok.  To him, I am the only one that matters.



1 comment:

Laus said...

You look gorgeous. My face is redder than red for so long after a run. Dillon is so completely wonderful. Thanks for sharing your play group outing!