Monday, June 29, 2009

Groceries



I was really proud of my grocery outing last week. For everything you see above, I paid...

$46.33!

2 bags of tortilla chips
2 gallons of milk
chicken breasts
1 lb 81%lean ground beef
1 pork roast
1 pork loin
1 loaf bread
1 pkg hamburger buns
2 onions
2 4-packs yogurt
2 boxes onion soup mix
1 bottle olive oil
1 vitamin water
1 bottle ketchup
sugar
1 box quart freezer bags
4 boxes cereal
1 box wheat thins
1 box ritz
2 travel size toothpaste
1 travel size lotion
5 wholly guacamole (to freeze)
5 wholly salsa (to freeze)
12 disposable razors (to donate)
12 kool-aid pkts (paying $1 for all these, saved me $2 on the sugar)

3 comments:

Amy and Spencer said...

I'm impressed! I wish I had that kind of motivation.

Laus said...

You are my HERO!!

Um...depending on the time of day and our route I may call you when we're close to St. Louis and see if you're available for a drop by. We're traveling with my oldest brother Robert--we'll be trying to move fast on our way out but on our way back I'm not sure Robert's planned route has us coming you're way....I'll keep you posted.

Lawrence said...

I am impressed
and
If that total includes the sewing machine and the bowl then I am going to have to recommend that you stop stealing things. Stealing is only the way it is because I wanted to play with HTML tags.