Wednesday, March 10, 2010

my Kohl's adventure

I still had merchandise credit at Kohl's from my wedding. After work yesterday, I decided to go use it up since I was halfway there already. I scoured the store. I very much wanted to spend the money on something practical or on something I would end up buying anyway. But, there was nothing. I didn't like the purses. I tried on tons of maternity clothes. I even looked at baby toys. I couldn't find anything that I felt confident wouldn't just become clutter. So, I decided to buy something completely impractical, but that I would love and use. And that is how I came to have this necklace:



I also bought earrings to go with it. When I got home, though, I realized they are broken. And since I also realized I already have a pair that match the necklace, I probably won't re-buy them. Thus, I will end up with more merchandise credit. Vicious cycle.

No comments: