Saturday, March 27, 2010

St. Patty's Day

I know it was 10 days ago. My excuse for the delay is that last week I made Mark reinstall the OS on my computer. Then, Monday, I got sick. Then, Thursday morning, we closed on our new house, and have been doing various chores over there until now.

St. Louis has a very strong Irish Catholic tradition, and therefore, St. Patrick's Day is a pretty big deal here. I came up with a creative and festive outfit (creative, because it had to fit my big belly), and met up with some friends to check out the parade in Dogtown. The crowd was more entertaining than the parade, but despite this, it was a fun outing with fun people. Here are some pics of the crowd and the beautiful people I know:

Here I am with my pregnancy buddy:



Can you believe this cutie? His amazing grandma made the adorable hat:

















Stay tuned. Coming soon...Bun's latest ultrasound pics.

1 comment:

Laus said...

I love your belly!