Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bath, birthday, etc.

28 August 2010- Dillon gearing up for a fun filled eating adventure (for us, not him) with our friends the H family. We went to Five Guys and then chased down our burgers with some Ted Drewes...beautiful, beautiful day.

1 September 2010- Dillon, pictured here, again, with his boppy. He likes to nap in it. And sometimes, I will even put it in his crib at night (GASP!!!) when he is congested and can't sleep for all the snorting and snot-choking.

2 September 2010- Dillon's first bath occurred two days after his umbilical cord came off. I wanted to wait until Mark came home to help, but in the middle of changing a particularly disgusting diaper, I decided to strip him down and go for it. The following pictures have been edited for public consumption. Here we are...

...staging...

...transporting...

...soaking...

...drying...

...and clean. Check out that RED hair.

3 September 2010- I think this outfit is hilarious. I got such a kick out of it that I spent the whole day taking pictures of Dillon's legs on my phone.




4 September 2010- Lazy Saturday.


6 September 2010- Happy one month birthday, Son!!! I love you. Mwah!! Dillon started his birthday off right...napping in bed with Daddy.

He spent the rest of his birthday in much the same way. We even took him to Ted Drewes. He woke up long enough to drink some yummy Similac while we stood in line, but then he fell right back to sleep. Daddy's forearm was just too cozy.

Still Dillon's birthday- After using a Dr. Brown's bottle for a few days, we discovered that Dillon is a cheap date, and much prefers the $.89 Gerber bottles.

Middle of the night after Dillon's birthday- Dillon has a hard time holding on to his pacifier. He is getting better. But since he is used to losing the pacifier, when he finally gets food, and it is coming from a bottle (which reminds him of a pacifier) he hangs on to whatever he can grab for dear life, fearing he will lose the food. I decided, if he's gonna hang onto something, why not the bottle...makes my life easier. He's still a beginner, but here is Dillon showing off his new self feeding skills.

2 comments:

Mavelous said...

such a great post... love love love all the pictures

Laus said...

Careen he is SOOOOOOO SOOOOO SOOOOOO cute. If only he were a dessert I'd eat him up.

I love the lazy Saturday close up!