Thursday, September 30, 2010

Catch up

There is so much news of our sweet boy that needs to be posted here. But, I'm tired. Just know, I am trying to get to it and I hope to get to it soon. Come back soon to hear about Dillon's first flight/trip, and his big scare from last night. Also, there will be pictures of Dillon's big big smile.

We went to see Dr. Gail today (because of last night's scare). Dillon is still 6 days from his 2 month birthday. He weighs 14 pounds, 11 ounces. I found a baby weight percentile calculator. He only has to gain an ounce a day until his two month birthday, to be in the 93 percentile for weight. He's really really fat. We LOVE it!

Oh, and judge me if you want, but Dillon sleeps through the night now thanks to the tsp of rice cereal I put in his night-time bottle. I only feed him when he's hungry...he's just a BIG kid. Look at his daddy.

2 comments:

Amy and Spencer said...

Adorable pics! Thanks for posting them. I miss you!

Laus said...

SO HAPPY for you that something you tried FINALLY worked to help Dillon sleep through the night! And now that you've had a big scare and lived through it (so thankful too that all the scans came back well) hopefully this means life will be absolutely WONDERFUL for you for a while!