Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Finally!!!!

After three weeks and four days, Dillon finally lost his umbilical cord. I was beginning to think it would never come off. He has a scary-looking, seeping hole in the middle, (but I'm trying not to think about it.) So, without further ado, I present to you, the never before seen belly button of Dillon Friedrich Valentine:


And, while we have your attention, we'd like to thank Nonna and Poppa (are those the spellings we decided on?) for the package we got in the mail yesterday. Dillon's only complaint is that the rather large strap restricts his flailing. But, that just means there's lots of room to grow. (I've started unfastening one side and keeping him on the floor in case he wiggles out.)


1 comment:

Mavelous said...

That is a cute belly button and a cute baby.

I love it. Your pictures are the best!