Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cereal

Ok, ok. So, it's a little early. But, let's face it. Our son is a brute. And I know his system can handle the cereal because I've been putting some in his bottle for a few weeks now. I just couldn't wait any longer. Eating makes him so happy, that I couldn't wait to get him started on some culinary adventures.

He experienced a range of emotions during the experience.

Excited:



Confused:



Satisfied:



Dillon learned a valuable lesson. "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again." The following clips document the experience in more detail.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

OK Fine. Clearly all your other friends are too polite. Don't worry. I'll say what everyone is thinking: WHAT ARE YOU DOING GIVING YOUR BABY SOLIDS AT 3 MONTHS?!?

That was fun. I'm such a good sister.

Laus said...

I think Ava would have loved having cereal at 3 months. I held out until 4 months and just said yes at the 4 month check up when the pediatrician said "Now you know she won't have solids until her next check up at 6 months, right?"

Miss you friend!