Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween

Dillon was more than a "dandy" for Halloween. We borrowed an adorable costume from a friend. Dillon made a most excellent pea pod. Another friend was looking at a picture of him and some other children from church, and her husband, looking over her shoulder, said, "I like the fat caterpillar best," in reference to pea pod Dillon.

If you would like to see the beautiful pictures that my friend Emily Southerland took, visit her website at www.emilysoutherland.com. Enter site. Click "clients" and when you see Ann's beautiful family, enter password SPOOKY. Dillon's doting grandparents can purchase these images if they'd like. Just let me know. I didn't buy the digitals, or I'd just pass them along.



4 comments:

Sarah McK said...

He does make a pretty cute fat caterpillar! :)

Sue said...

Careen - what a beautiful baby (or should I say garden pea). He was worth any amount of waiting!
Aunt Sue

Laus said...

Steve agrees...he looks like a caterpillar. I love his smiles!

Mavelous said...

that's awesome. i looked in the site -- I liked the caterpillar the best too