Thursday, November 25, 2010

Dillon's first snow

Happy Thanksgiving!! Dillon (well, I) was very excited about the snow today. I love the first snow of the season. And how festive that it happened on Thanksgiving? And how fun that Dillon's first Thanksgiving gave him his first snow? Sometimes, the first snow is a disappointing sleetish flurry. But this year gave us FAT FLUFFY flakes of watery winter wonder.

I tried to get Dillon excited about the positively perfect precipitation, but he was mostly concerned with the chill and and his cold wet head. Nevertheless...







3 comments:

J. said...

He's getting so big! I really need to come visit soon. I feel like I'm missing it!

CValentine said...

Please! I miss you so much. And you ARE missing it all.

Danelle said...

Those snow pics look awesome! Keep the fun pics coming!