Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Preview of coming attractions...


I finished it just in time for our first Halloween adventure tomorrow afternoon. We are going to the Clayton Family Center with our friends, J and E. Friday, we are going to the Magic House "Not So Haunted House" with our friends, A and B. Saturday is the church trunk-or-treat/ chili- cook-off/ Halloween party. We won't have a Daddy on Monday for actual Halloween. We are trying to enlist people to join us for a mall trick-or-treat. Let me know if you want to join!

So, I think it's clear who Dillon is going to be. I will be Lois to his Superman. I dyed my hair and bought black reading glasses today. Mark doesn't have a costume yet. I tried to convince him to be Lex Luther, since all he needs is a suit and a shaved head. But, alas, he doesn't want to shave. Shoot. Maybe he should be Kryptonite.

What are your Halloween plans? What are you going to be?

note: A big thanks to Baby Milano and We Love Colors for carrying Superman-blue products. A bigger thanks to Nonna who gave us the Superhero Starter Kit, which included a red cape. I can always count on her for a good Klutz product.

5 comments:

Amy and Spencer said...

I am so excited to see how this turns out.

Amy said...

B and I are excited for the Magic house tomorrow! I can't wait to see Superman in person.

Sarah McK said...

You DYED your hair black?!?! Why not just get a WIG girl?! Bold move! Can't wait to see pics! I am sorry Dillon is so sick lately. Callum was the sickest kid ever from about 6 months to 24 months. SO many fevers, strep, croup, PNEMONIA. Ugh. I hate that! But kids are resilient and fighting stuff off not may make them more germ-proof later. Fingers crossed.

Sarah McK said...

You DYED your hair black?!?! Why not just get a WIG girl?! Bold move! Can't wait to see pics! I am sorry Dillon is so sick lately. Callum was the sickest kid ever from about 6 months to 24 months. SO many fevers, strep, croup, PNEMONIA. Ugh. I hate that! But kids are resilient and fighting stuff off not may make them more germ-proof later. Fingers crossed.

Danelle said...

I think the hardest part of Halloween is talking your (my) husband into wearing a costume. Seriously.