Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thies Farm Pumpkinland

Tuesday, Thies Farm Pumpkinland was our scheduled playgroup outing. The day started with a nap. I wasn't feeling very well, and neither was Dillon. And so, an hour after he got up, we did this...


...for an hour. I thought about skipping the Pumpkinland activity. But, I figured once we got there, Dillon would be able to snap out of it and play. Plus, I know he isn't contagious. He has had radically disturbed digestion for over a week now, but only threw up Saturday and never had a fever. So, we went.

Dillon says,

"Here I am at the pumpkin patch."


"My belly hurts."


"Here I am in a wagon."


"Please, Mommy, I just want to go home."


We stayed for about an hour. But, then I couldn't carry him any longer and we had to go home. After a few bites of lunch, we took another nap. Three hours this time.

Poor kid. He really is sick. I know his belly is hurting him. Still, I took him on our first Halloween adventure today. His belly hurt so bad that I am staying up all night tonight laundering and recreating the destroyed parts of the Superman costume. He's always had such a strong disposition. I don't understand why he is all of a sudden sick most of the time. It's very sad.

3 comments:

Britley said...

Poor baby! He's such a cute though.

CValentine said...

Thanks. Though, I was telling a friend today, I really miss my happy playful babe. I just don't know how to get him to come home to me.

Laus said...

I'm so sorry. My kids didn't catch it from him but I don't know yet if I did. Sorry you weren't feeling well. AND Oh my great goodness I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the superman outfit. I'm being a bum and not dressing up. Ava is Tinkerbell, Andrew is Pooh, and Steve is a Vampire tonight and who knows what else this afternoon and Monday.