Thursday, April 12, 2012

Family Portraits

This was a first for us. We had "professional" family portraits done. I found a Groupon and decided it was time. Maybe Target Portrait Studio doesn't qualify as "professional." Nevertheless, I think they are beautiful, and I am very grateful to have them. The girl who took them was very good with Dillon. It took less than ten minutes to get all of these pictures. I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. What do you think?














The last one is completely out of focus, but I include it because it's hilarious. So, very Dillon.

5 comments:

Amy and Spencer said...

Love the pics esp the last one. It gave me a good smile at work today.

Laus said...

I like the last sets once you got to the close-ups and after. Yay for good pictures and yay for a beautiful family!

CINDI said...

Excellant! Great photo subjects!

Laurel said...

You guys are a good-looking lot!

Charles said...

Very nice!