Thursday, August 12, 2010

Maternity photos

I realize this is a little backwards, since at this point no one is interested in anything but pictures of Dillon. But, we didn't have these taken until a week before he was born, so I just now have them to share. We weren't going to have any done, but an opportunity presented itself at the last minute and we jumped. I think I look pretty good for as swollen and pregnant as I was.

Special thanks go to Keisha Carrawell for her time and talents.

Don't worry. Dillon is still cute. I'm just not up to much picture taking yet. But we'll get there.















...and because I'm a sucker, and kind of on a roll, here is what Dillon is doing right this minute:


3 comments:

CINDI said...

Too, too, adorable. All involved not just Dillon. But I can't wait to get my hands on him.

Laus said...

He is cuter everyday right?!!! :)

Sarah McK said...

You look lovely, as you did during your whole pregnancy. However, if she DIDN'T airbrush and you really didn't get any stretch marks then I don't want to hear another word of complaint out of you about being so big! I don't think my stretch marks will EVER fade!